We’re here to make your financial journey smooth and rewarding with banking options tailored to fit your needs.
Open An Account
Use our secure form to start your account opening process with Fidelity Federal.
Fidelity Federal Visa® Rewards Credit Card
Our Visa® Platinum Credit Card offers great benefits!
- Competitive rates*
- Rewards points for merchandise and travel
- Cash rewards
- Tickets good on any airline with no blackout dates
- Travel accident insurance**
- Online account access
- Personal service from people you know
- Verified by Visa®
- Make your payment at either of our offices, through Bill Pay or at MyCardStatement.com
Fidelity Federal Debit Cards
Fidelity Federal’s MasterMoney™ Debit card is safe, secure and easy to use. There’s no check to write, no waiting for check approval and the convenience of cash back.
Use it as an ATM card to withdraw, transfer funds and check account balances.
Debit Card Features
- No annual fee
- No transaction fee for debit card purchases or at a Fidelity Federal ATM
- Get cash back at select merchants when using the debit option
- Use at ATMs anywhere that displays Mastercard®, Cirrus®, Plus® and Accel®
- Ability to transfer funds between accounts at select ATMs
- Shop online with confidence
- Online access to review your debit card transactions through Fidelity Federal’s Online Banking
Log on through our online banking service, and you will discover a safe and easy alternative to the traditional way of paying your bills. Pay your bills 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please Note: Visa Credit Card is subject to credit approval
*See the credit card application’s important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Cards are issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.
** Travel Accident Insurance: Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
When you open an account with Fidelity Federal Savings & Loan, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. We will let you know if additional information is required.